Waiter Wallet Sr.
Made for restaurants that use a larger order pad, the Waiter Wallet Sr. has a loyal following. Slightly smaller than a check presenter, it disappears into most apron pockets and offers expanded capacity for higher volume restaurants.
- FREE Templates and Clear Pocket puts money-making info at waiters and waitresses fingertips
- Secure, spill-proof design protects server's money/receipts from loss and damage
- Proprietary design helps FOH waitstaff to be more organized and perform better
- Revolutionary pocketing hides everything to look more professional to restaurant management and guests
- Make fewer mistakes with our perfectly formatted 4" x 6" pad (one FREE)
- Size: 5" x 8¼" x ¾” (pads up to 4¼ " x 7¾")
- Ideal for: High-volume restaurants, tight apron pockets, large order pads
- COMPARE ALL WAITER WALLETS Six versions because one size doesn't fit all.
Keeps everything you need in one place. Credit slips, cash and credit cards for those tables that want to beat the other person for paying. If you buy the insert for it, you can put your specials, items on your 86 board and cheat notes. It really is the best!
Love it so far!
the pocket for credit card receipts is a little to big, pretty sure their standard size slips across the country. The slips fall down into the pocket past the upper edge and are hard to get out. Make a dedicated slip to hold credit card receipts that is just smaller than the slips so you can easily remove them.
Very pleased with the product. Plenty of storage space for credit card and room charge slips. Convenient pocket for employee swipe card. And with the additional insert I have enough room to "cheat sheet" the entire menu. Great tool to have on the job. Looking forward to a "Deluxe" version of the Sr.
Great customer service, awesome shipping, superb communication, quality products