Waiter Wallet® Helps You Sell More
The Waiter Wallet’s® mission statement has always been to help waiters be better. To
that end, we have developed several powerful FREE templates specifically designed
to increase a waiter’s product knowledge, their sales, and ultimately, their tips.
Whether it is wine pairings, oyster profiles, food allergies, daily specials, beer pairings,
or bottle wine profiles, knowledge is power, and having these invaluable resources at
their fingertips will transform any waiter from an order taker to a suggestive seller. Best
of all, in doing so, the server will enhance the guest’s experience and fatten their
paycheck at the same time.
CHECK OUT OUR NEW VIDEO ON HOW TO USE OUR TEMPLATES
Well, it is finally here, a template where you can list all of your most common offerings from the bar. We must have had a brain freeze because this is something every waiter wants and needs. And, if your restaurant doesn’t have draft beer (or any category for that matter) but has speciality drinks, just change the heading to whatever you want.
This template is designed for restaurant
owners and managers to quickly and easily
provide key information they want servers to
know before their shift. This not only gets
everyone on the same page but, because
servers won’t be consumed with scribbling
down random notes at the pre-shift, they will
be much more focused and absorb more of
what management is saying.
Tip of the Day
Like the Daily Specials templates, here restaurant owners and management can quickly and easily provide key information they want servers to know before their shift. In addition to three daily specials and six 86′d items this amazing new template allows you also to include a “Tip of the Day”. This is an amazing way to educate servers and reinforce key policy and/or training concepts to your staff.
This template details the major food
allergens and details which items on a
restaurant’s menu contain those ingredients.
Not only is this information useful but, more
importantly, by providing this ongoing
education you may help prevent a serious
health emergency or may even prevent a
lawsuit against the restaurant.
This useful template is designed to help
waiters successfully pair a restaurant’s wine
with their food. With this useful tool in hand,
even a server with zero knowledge of wine
can enhance their guest’s experience by
successfully suggesting the proper wines for
any menu item. With the templates and a bit
of confidence, they will impress even the
most knowledgeable wine connoisseurs.
This is our favorite Waiter Wallet® template
and the best way to dramatically increase
a server’s income. This template details
tastings notes for you, e.g., a low, medium,
and high priced wine for each of your
wine categories. Couple this knowledge
with that of the Wine Pairing template,
and watch your bottled wine sales explode.
Waiter Wallet® can help you succeed!
This useful template is designed to help
waiters successfully pair a restaurant’s beers
with their food. Even someone who has never
consumed a beer can enhance their guest’s
experience by successfully suggesting the
proper beer for any item on the menu.
You will impress even the most
knowledgeable beer connoisseurs.
If your restaurant sells oysters, this is an
invaluable tool for you. All that you have to
do is select the oysters your restaurant sells
and the template will display the region,
size, and dominant flavor for each of the
oysters. Speak confidently about your
restaurant’s oyster offerings. Waiter
Wallet® can help you succeed!
In designing our templates we can’t think of everything that would benefit servers and restaurants, and that’s where this template comes in. With the Do-it-Yourself template you can put whatever content you want at server’s fingertips. From training manual tips to floor charts, anything is possible. Just create a PNG or JPG file, upload it, and our template will generate a PDF that can be easily printed.
- Log in using the account information you were provided when you purchased your Waiter Wallet®.
- Hover over the template you want to use.
- Click the “Click to download” button.
- Select your template size from the pull down menu that corresponds to your Waiter Wallet® size (Junior, Original or Senior).
- When the template opens, tab through the template adding the information specific to your restaurant.
- When the template is finished, click “Print” and a 4-up PDF will be generated (2-up for the Senior). Alternatively, you can first click “Save” if you want so save your template for future use and then print.
- Use as heavy of a stock as your printer allows to help the templates slide more easily in and out of the Waiter Wallet® pocket. A
60 or 80 pound commercially available stock is ideal.
- In your PDF Program, “Print.”
- In your printing presets window disable print to scaling and set to scaling at 100% for proper template sizing.
- “Print” the PDF on your computer.
- Cut the templates out and enjoy your Waiter Wallet® templates!
- To prevent the printed templates from sticking to the clear pocket do not store the Waiter Wallet® in extremely hot places. We also recommend periodically moving the template in the pocket to prevent sticking.