Waiter Wallet Jr.
Designed for servers who don’t have the benefit of an apron pocket, the Waiter Wallet Jr., offers the same functionality of the larger Original but, it’s compact size allows it to fit into a pant or jacket pocket.
- FREE Templates and Clear Pocket puts money-making info at waiters and waitress's fingertips
- Secure, spill-proof design protects server's money/receipts from loss and damage
- Proprietary design helps FOH waitstaff to be more organized and perform better
- Revolutionary pocketing hides everything to look more professional to restaurant management and guests
- Make fewer mistakes with our perfectly formatted 3" x 5" pad (one FREE)
- Size: 3¾" x 5¾" x ¾” disappears into restaurant waitstaff apron pockets.
- Ideal for: Apron-less servers, cocktail servers, fine dining, career servers bartenders, managers, mostly credit card payments, small handed servers
- COMPARE ALL WAITER WALLETS Six versions because one size doesn't fit all.
I love the size. It is small, compact, easy to handle and juggle with menus at the table- the major drawback is the spacing on the notepad. There is virtually no space to write appetizer and drink orders- I'm forced to use letter abbreviation to save space. I'll end up just using a. Lank notepad inside the wallet
Amazing product. Instant change in my overall look when taking guest(s) orders. All my colleagues are impressed so much they will purchase a waiter wallet soon. Working with a 5 star resort I can say I wish I would of found this wallet sooner. My recommendation to others is follow the instructions on how to take care of the wallet for a longer life of your wallet. The Jr size is perfect for my back pocket.
Thank you waiterwallet team.
I have the original waiter Wallet and I love it. It helps me stay organized and has everything you need. I just bought the jr because I have a second job where I don't wear an apron, and it is perfect. Fits perfectly in the back pocket of my jeans! I love it.
Not my first wallet and not my last. They keep getting better. They dont last forever but with lots of abuse they hold up better than you would expect for the price. Jr. size is perfect for me. I keep passing on my hand me downs to let others try them out and the recipients always want to order one. Love my waiter wallet.
I bought this withough realizing just how small it would be. I love waiter wallet products, but this was too small to be useful for me. I cant fit my tickets in there at all. I wish I could have bought the medium size (which is what I had before), however it wasn't available.